Little By Little is traveling to Haiti March 23-30th, and they are packing for their trip on March 1st.
The January Little by Little team just returned back and treated 1200 patients in their 5 days of care. Needless to say, supplies go quickly and need replacing.
Vanda has compiled a “wish list” of items for the trip to treat the people of Haiti. The clinic is located in the town of Gramouthe. Donations can be made at our Wheaton and Batavia locations by Thursday, February 26th.
Vanda’s Wish List
CROCS – women’s – 5,6,7,8,9 (3 of each)
- Pull on knee (and wrist) supports
- Compression stockings
- Sun glasses (polarized)
- Asthma spacers and masks – used OK
- Saline nose drops
- Artificial Tears
- Pregnancy Tests
- Tylenol (325mg)
- Vitamins (child & adult with and without iron – large bottles)
- Poly Vi Sol with and without iron
- Low Strength reading glasses
- Athletic supporters
- Ace bandages
- Triple antibiotic ointments
- Cough syrup
- Soy Formula
- Coconut oil
- Toilet safety clips (so the kids don’t throw legos and suck into the toilet)
- Chalkboard erasers
- Apron and kitchen mitts
- Kitchen utensils for a new house
- Small Plastic pools – or any fun activity like water slides
- Gardening tools
- Plastic cover for bottom of drawers for clothes and such
Thank you for your donations!